Can't Find Any Dragonflies While Doing Quest


Finding Dragonflies During Zoo Craft Dragonfly Quest



I just tried to complete the quest: Catch Dragonflies in Random Zoos

which is a Zoo Craft quest where you have to find a total of four dragonflies in stranger's zoos, and I happened to get stuck to the point where I was wondering if the game was broken!



I was going from stranger's zoo to stranger's zoo and no dragonflies at all were popping up in any of the zoos!

I was just on the verge of scouring the internet for help, when a dragonfly finally appeared.

I think what has happened is they have lowered the rate of dragonflies which appear whilst you are doing that specific quest.

For example, normally when looking for butterflies/dragonflies, I will find one every second or third zoo that I travel to.

However, whilst this "Catch Dragonflies in Random Zoos" quest was underway, the rate of dragonflies went down to about one in ten zoos.

So, I had to travel to about 40 zoos in order to find all four dragonflies and complete the quest.

So, if you are doing the same quest and are also wondering if those pesky dragonflies will ever appear, just have a bit of patience with it and keep on searching, because the dragonflies are definitely still popping up, they're just a bit more rare than usual!

If you need further help on tracking down dragonflies and butterflies, then check out this link: How to Catch Butterflies and Dragonflies in Zoo Craft

I hope this has helped, and if you need any extra help, feel free to comment down below!

No comments:

Post a Comment